Book a bicycle tour
For bookings LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE, please call us on +91 9820822253
- Select a tour type
- Shared group
- We need a minimum of 2 people to do the tour. If you are a single person, we will contact you 48 hours in advance if we don’t have enough people
- There may be other people with you on the tour
- Price is Rs.1000 per person
- Tours run every day
- Private group
- The price given is for up to 5 people. If you are more than 5, please contact us
- The tour can be altered slightly according to your wishes- start time, length, what you see
- Price is Rs 5,000 in total for your group
- Tours run every day
- Executive Tour
- This is the same as a Private Group Tour but led by Krishna Pujari, one of the founders. You travel in greater comfort and receive a gift basket
- If you wish to book an executive tour, please contact us
- Tour: Bicycle Tour
- Group type:
- Price: $20.00
- Group Size:
- Total: $20.00
- Preferred Start Time: 6:15am (7.45am on Sun)
- Preferred Date:
- Alternate Date (optional):
- Add to Cart
Have you ever seen India's most rushing metropolis before it wakes up? Join us on this eco-friendly bicycle tour of the city, in the calm and cool weather of the early morning. This is Mumbai as you have never seen it.
Sleeping bodies dot the pathways that so many rush past during the day. Some devotees come out and perform puja, and others jog or do yoga before the heat of the day arrives. Mumbai is an entirely different place before the day starts: serene and peaceful, with light and mist spreading through the sky and promising another opportunity to every person in the city.
Come and see for yourself, and enjoy a little exercise!
We start the tour early before the roads get crowded. We avoid the major roads and use the inner streets wherever possible
Bicycle helmets are available on request
There is a second tour guide who cycles at the back of the group
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
The tour is very easy riding; the terrain is very flat, we go at a slow pace and we stop regularly to see the sights on the tour and to listen to the guide.
- CST station See the facade of one of the busiest railway stations in the country, and the historical site of the terrorist attacks in November 2008. The award-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire was also shot here!
- Sassoon Dock Built by David Sassoon, this dock is the main fish loading and trading center in South Mumbai. The people working in this community are Kolis - the original inhibitants of Mumbai city.
- Bombay Panjrapole This is one of the oldest spaces used for the welfare of cows.
- Mumbadevi Temple This is the historical Hindu temple after which 'Mumbai' city was named. Here, one can receive 'prasad,' blessings from Hindu priests.
- Marine Drive Cycle on the 3km long walkway along the coast of Arabian sea. It's a popular in the evenings, for the beautiful view and the amazing snacks. However, a trip along Marine Drive in the morning is a mysterious, sleepy view out over the ocean. Enjoy the peace and beauty of this view!